Vanilla Magic Custard Cake is melt-in-your-mouth soft and creamy dessert. It’s like hocus pocus!!! You put one simple and easy cake batter to bake and then the magic happens!!! You will take from the oven delicious, triple layered cake. Creamy, custard like, vanilla layer is separated between light and fluffy layer on top and dense cake layer on the bottom.
You’ve probably already seen and heard a lot about those magic cakes, but believe it or not I’ve never tried them until now. Photos of this cake always look really fantastic, but I ‘ve always had some other ideas to try and put this recipe on hold.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-melted and slightly cooled
- 2 cups milk-lukewarm
- 4 eggs-separated
- 1 1/4 cups (150g) powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 cup (115g) flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- Lightly grease 8×8 inch baking dish, set aside
- Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks and powdered sugar until pale yellow.
You can find complete recipes of this Vanilla Magic Custard Cake in omgchocolatedesserts.com