I don’t know about you guys, but I am very excited for the Holidays. This year I will be celebrating Christmas with my family in Brazil. Oh Gosh, I can’t even describe with words how much happy I am, especially because it will be my first Christmas with my family since 2010.
It is my first nephew and her first son who will be with us on Christmas. How wonderful is that?? I just can’t wait!! I am counting the hours to get there.
My husband will join me on the Holidays, but for him it will be his first Christmas without snow ? He is Canadian and Christmas and hot weather just don’t go together.
Of course he will have a very different experience, but I am sure he will enjoy it because we celebrate this special date pretty much like everybody else in the world.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lbs extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ½ cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1 ½ cup sweet potato, diced
- Salt and pepper
- A pinch of red chili flakes
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley for garnishing
- In an iron cast skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add ground turkey and garlic. Stir occasionally and cook for about 10 minutes.
You can find complete recipes of this Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet in primaverakitchen.com