Enjoy the deep-fried funnel cake awesomeness of the state fair all year round with this DIY recipe.
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 cups Bisquick™ Original baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Powdered sugar, for topping
- Pour oil about one inch deep into a large saucepan or stockpot. Heat over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 350°F to 360°F.
- Meanwhile, combine Bisquick™, milk and eggs in a large bowl; stir until well mixed. Pour batter into squeeze dispenser bottles.
You can find complete recipes of this DIY Funnel Cakes in cocinandoconalena.blogspot.com